Nature On Tap: Recreation Renaissance Panel (Live-streamed Program)Mon, May 24, 2021
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
The comfort of your own home!
Audience: General Audience
Calling all outdoor recreation enthusiasts! Have you always wanted to start a business doing your favorite outdoor hobby, or host an event around something that you love about the outdoors? Join PEEC and the Los Alamos Creative District for our May Nature On Tap to hear from people who have done just that! In this community conversation, we'll hear from entrepreneurs and bonafide side-hustlers that have successfully turned their outdoor passions into weekend gigs or full-fledged businesses. This online panel discussion will feature outdoor businesses from around New Mexico. Hear how our panelists got started, what obstacles they encountered along the way, and how they overcame them.
- Heather and Josh Arnold - Routes Bicycle Tours & Rentals, Inc. (Albuquerque)
- Susan Brockway-Hahn and Thad Hahn, Event Organizers, Pajarito Mountain (Los Alamos)
- Jeff DeBellis, Wilderness First Aid Instructor, Pazienza LLC (Albuquerque)
- Lindsay Mapes, Outdoor Recreation Entrepreneur (Los Alamos)
- Clay Moseley, Outdoor Events Coordinator (Los Alamos)
- Kelly Stewart, Economic Development Marketing Specialist at Los Alamos County (Los Alamos)
Nature On Tap is a quarterly collaboration between PEEC and the Los Alamos Creative District. The Creative District also hosts Science, Culture, and History On Tap with the Los Alamos History Museum and Bradbury Science Museum. Learn more about the Creative District and their upcoming offerings here.
We are offering pay-what-you-can pricing for our online talks. Want to help more? Become a PEEC member today!
Register now through PEEC's website! You will receive an email with a link to join the broadcast. We will be using the online platform called Zoom. You don't need to create an account, but you will need the free Zoom app (click here to download). The Zoom invitation will provide simple instructions for downloading the app and joining the livestream.
Photo Credit: Bandelier National Monument