The Los Alamos County Open Space System holds more than 5,000 acres of public land threaded throughout Los Alamos and White Rock. Almost 60 miles of trail beckon explorers on foot, bicycle, or horseback.
This guide provides links to many curated resources for finding out about local trails.
Resources on other websites:
- Interactive Map of Los Alamos Area Trails from the LANL Trails Working Group (List of trails)
- Los Alamos County Open Space System
- Los Alamos County Trail Network
- Los Alamos County Trail Network Map
- Santa Fe National Forest Recreation Map
- Santa Fe National Forest Maps
- Bandelier National Monument Trails
- Valles Caldera National Preserve Things to Do